I hate to admit it, but I’m the self proclaimed, “procrastination king”.
There were so many projects I wanted to complete this year that I just got bogged down. I’m easily distracted and I have a hard time concentrating on things. It’s no wonder I’m horrible doing sales, I’m a bad closer! In the end, I was able to complete at least half of what I wanted to do in 2010.
I have to do better. So, here is my bucket list for 2011. Not in any order, these are the things I’d like to do. I can only do as best as I can considering everything on my plate.
- Spend more time with the wife, though that should have been done in the first place!
- Lose the final 35 pounds on my body. It’s sooooo frustrating looking at the scale and seeing the same weight every week!
- Post the three podcasts on my website! (I’ve had them long enough!)
- Find the time to exercise more. Maybe join a gym.
- Find a doctor! Get a Colonoscopy and a Sleep Apnea test!
- Drink less soda! Eat more salads! No more fast food and junk!
- Finish my screenplay and novel!
- Contact those who will help me complete my third writing project. Sell my scripts!
- Save more money! I’m sick of being poor at the end of the year!
- Declare war on Pandora and do more promotion with the Internet radio station!
- Blog more! (Believe it or not, I made $900 dollars in 2009. This can be a second job, if I continue this way!)
- Get a tractor-trailer licence. (for work)
Finally, the most important way I can make 2011 better is to become a more spiritual person overall. This is different than being religious. I still believe in Jesus Christ, but I’ve lost my faith in those who don’t follow his teachings. After seeing all the so called “men of the cloth” spew their hate (Pat Roberson and ‘Rev’ Terry Jones come to mind.), what I should concentrate on are my own ways to become a more fulfilled person.
- Think positive, eliminate negativity!
Have a safe and prosperous 2011!